Thursday, March 5, 2009

Random (old) pictures

Here are some of my favorite shots over the last few years. I didn't have a digital camera until my last child was born, so any pictures before that were done the old fashion way!

The pictures are small because they were saved in Photobucket. I hope you can still see enough to enjoy them as I have!

There's no such thing as a 'perfect shot' with four young subjects.






This was a family 'sick' day...slurpees are a cure for all ailments!

Ethan and Alec's first day of Grade 2 and Grade 1.




Annlise's first day of Kindergarten.

This is Kalyna's 'Mickey Mouse' pose. She was 3 days old.



"Pretty in pink"

Yes, that's a cast on her arm...at 15 months old. The first and only (so far) broken bone in our family.



Kalyna made the cutest Yoda last year!

The end.

2 comments:

~Sandy said...

Adorable pictures!!!! They just grow up way to fast.
Hugs, Sandy

Blameless said...

Thanks Mrs Sandy! Time sure flies when you are a Mom.