Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Yay!

I made it to 3 blog posts this month! Come on, celebrate with me!
The Christmas break from school began great! We sat down to do our yearly rice krispie gingerbread houses/shapes. So much yummier than the 'real' thing.

Christmas morning was full of smiles and giggles. That was the best gift for my husband and I by far!


....However, I do have to say that my parent's gift of a Dyson Ball vacuum came a close second! This machine is just great! Not only does it have excellent suction...but it has magical powers that make my husband enjoy vacuuming! It doesn't get any better than this....


Our youngest niece, Katie, warmed our hearts with multiple visits this month. Her ever-growing wardrobe keeps all of her extended family exclaiming, "Awwww!"



And, of course, it wouldn't be a true school break if we didn't do some sledding....in our own backyard!!!!




I hope all you blog readers had equally exciting fun at your homes this Christmas season!

No comments: