Sunday, August 28, 2011

Untitled #1


I thought I'd squeeze in at least one post this month...seeing as how I've been averaging one post a month and August is almost over with no posts yet.

I will have four children going off to school this September. One to a very private home-school set up, and three to regular school. This will be the first time in 13 years that I won't have a baby or toddler or child at home during the days. I'm both excited and shell-shocked...and a little sad at how fast the years have gone by.

I know my 'job' as Mom continues, but for a large portion of each weekday, I am putting my trust in others to expand on the start I've given my children.

13 years...wow. All of them were well worth the sleepless nights, the scrapes and boo-boos, the irritable days of teething and the common colds. The Lord truly blessed me with mountains of memories that I will cherish of those earlier days.

I really could barely wait for this day to come, and now that it is nearing, I'm starting to wish it would hold on just a few more weeks...or months...maybe years?

Okay, Lord, I'm here. Use me. :)

No comments: