Thursday, April 9, 2009

2 Years Old

Has it really been 2 years?



I marked your first birthday with a gift and card that I sent to your Mom. I wanted her to know that I was celebrating your birthday, and giving thanks for the love you brought into my life. Even though that love hurt deep initially, and brought your Mommy to her knees in sorrow....I can see the joy that your tiny footprints have left on her heart, and on the hearts of all who love you still.



I imagine that you are full of life and giggles in Heaven....much like your older sisters and brother are full of them here on earth. How they would love to hear your beautiful voice! For now only the angels and God Himself are blessed with your wonderful sounds, but one day we will all celebrate together.


Happy 2nd Birthday sweet Savannah_Grace. Your precious little life mattered to me. And still does. I pray that your family on earth will feel Peace and Joy as they are reminded of their special gift from Heaven who had to return too soon.


Love always,
Sarah

2 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my. How sweet and wonderful you are. I went to do my blog and once I posted it I saw a 2 years on yours and knew it was about Savannah. Thank you for loving her and remembering her.

Sarah said...

That was a beautiful post Sarah.:)

Happy Birthday Savannah.