Saturday, June 13, 2009

On my mind

The test results for Alec's Thyroid came back normal, as did the test for Celiac's disease. We are no closer to understanding his issues than we were a couple weeks ago.

The next step is seeing an Opthamologist, and we have an appointment on the 19th to have his eyes checked out. We are also on a waiting list for the RAI (radio-active iodine) treatment. I'm praying that we can get his health in check before school starts in September!

On a brighter note, the school year is coming to an end and all three children have been getting excellent grades on their tests and projects! Each of their teachers have commented on what a joy they are to teach--which completely warms my heart.

Annlise's cast is finally off her leg, with one more follow-up appointment scheduled in one month to make sure her heel bone is getting more solid. She mentioned today that she misses her cast. Why does that give me a sinking feeling in my stomach?

Last day with the cast:
Getting the cast sawed off:



Today is a beautiful sunny day out. It's amazing what a little sunshine can do for me.

No comments: