Sunday, January 10, 2010

Moving along...

Yikes!

The thing about not writing on my blog very often is that it may give off the impression that I remain feeling as conflicted as my last post indicated.

Which is not the case.

Well, at least I'm not feeling like that all the time....just when the feelings well up inside.

Which they tend to do while I work out my emotions.

And they are working themselves out. In their own time.

Meanwhile, I have an almost-eight-year-old daughter and an almost-four-year-old daughter who are completely and totally addicted to card games. I don't say that lightly. They literally go through withdrawal if they cannot find someone to play 'Go Fish' with them when the mood strikes.

And the mood strikes often.

I made absolutely no New Year's resolutions.....which means that I've already accomplished what I set out to do for 2010: live each day, one moment at a time. Pretty good, huh?

1 comment:

G. L. said...

my niece and nephew (5 & 6) have recently too, discovered the joy that is "go fish". i LOVE to play with them except my niece can never remember what you're suppose to say so when she doesn't have what I ask for she says things like "fish it!" or something like that. super cute.

its nice to be able to say that, technically, you reached every one of you goals already. smart. :)