Friday, February 13, 2009

Day five

I thought I would update on my progress with drinking black coffee.

I'm not having fun. Still creamer-less, but getting really picky about which kind of coffee I can tolerate black.

I can't stand Nabob medium roast (there's a weird sour aftertaste), so I went to Nabob Columbian. It worked for awhile, nice full body taste and no bitter aftertaste. This morning it didn't agree with me.

So, I'm now drinking Cafe Crema....a 'Tassimo' flavour. It doesn't have cream in it, but it has a bit of froth at the top to trick me into thinking it's cream. (am I sounding delusional about this yet?)

I had a friend tell me today that I'm not allowed to complain....because I chose this path to take. It's okay, I still love her--sort of.

Jeans still small.

1 comment:

G. L. said...

here i am! thanks for checking up on me, you're too sweet!
good luck with the coffee... i started during college (me and "required chapel" didn't get along). i've waned, but im still a sucker for my creamers...
ps. i HATE shrinking jeans too! someone ought to really do something about it!