Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Oh! I can post again now!

Have you ever had the urge to post something, then stopped yourself because you don't want to make more than one post a day on your blog? I have. I just did that! Then I realized that the last post was dated for yesterday, so I can post now....Yay! (It's the simple things in life that please me, ya know?)


Anywho....I'd like to see parts of your homes. Doesn't have to be new pictures, I'm just curious about what area is defined as your 'favorite' spot or room in your house. I've had a curiosity about other homes since my parents used to take us on late night drives to see Christmas lights in our neighborhood. I would pay no attention to all the sparkly, colourful light displays--no, I was looking to see who left their drapes open so I could see how they set up their home!


It wasn't until I was well into adulthood that I realized this habit can be seen as disturbing....so I try to do it less. (actually, I try to be less obvious while doing it) I just love to get ideas for my own home decor--especially wall colours. At the moment, my upstairs walls are quite boring...they are a whitish beige, and have been since we moved in about 9 years ago. My bathrooms were recently redone, so those would reflect *my* creative input.


I'll post some of my favorite spots in the home for you to see...then you post some pictures on your blogs (let me know when they are up so I can check them out!). It's fun to see the space where others live, and you may even get your friends to do the same!


Here is my upstairs bathroom:




Here's my downstairs bathroom:



And here's Kalyna....because she makes each room that she's in my favorite!


Your turn!

1 comment:

☼SunshineDaisy☼ said...

I do the same thing as you, look at homes to see who left the blinds open. I'm not stalkerish, I just like to see how people decorate their homes!